For those who like high-quality materials, simplicity, practicality and quality of handmade work - handmade leather notebooks made of high-quality beef leather (genuine leather) with ring tie with 100 linked leaves of A5. The ring tie has four rings.
Notebook LIRIO is the variation edition of the popular notebooks MARCO. And what's the difference? Leather is just leather, no heading, no mark. Maximalized minimalism. And rounded corners.
- you can coose colour of 22 options
- rounded corners
- dimensions approx. 18 cm x 23 cm (A5)
- material thickness 2 mm
- the rings have diameter approximately 3 cm (or smaller)
- the notebook can hold even 200 sheets (or 100 sheets)
- closing is done with a practical rubber band
- notebook can (but doesn't have to) include metal/leather penloop - it's up to you
If there is a metal penloop, visually the cover differs by metal popper of the penloop, which is placed on the back side (more in photo gallery). The leather one is stitched.
- black, dark brown, natural or wine red
- closing on a saddle knob or rubber band
There are different trends in the world, but there are things that are timeless, such as leather and handcraft. There have been times when hand-made work was sidelined, but today it has not only a firm place on the market, but it is an article in demand.
The brand of MontMat was created by Dana Crlíková and she is its visionary, creator and face. The history of the brand goes back to 2015, but its early beginnings are much older.