• beef leather (genuine leather) • closing by saddle knob • manually coloured • ring tie • comfortably holds 100/150 sheets • A4 • 22 colours of the notebook cover • 100 sheets inside optionally More
Manufacturer: MontMat Product code: MontMat-IN-A4-01.03
For those who like high-quality materials, simplicity, practicality and quality of handmade work - handmade leather notebooks made of high-quality beef leather (genuine leather) with ring tie with 100 lined sheets of A4 size. This ring tie is comfortably holds 100 sheets.
Notebook INDIANA is the new edition of the popular notebooks INDIANA. And what's the difference? Leather is just leather, no heading, no mark. Maximalized minimalism.
- you can coose colour of 21 options
- dimensions approx. 21 cm x 31 cm (A4)
- material thickness 2 mm
- 100 grey lined sheets included (!! there is on the picture different refill - green lines with the first red double line)
- model Indiana elegant A4 holds comfortably 100 sheets (the rings' dimensions is approx. 19 x 23 mm)
- closing is done with a practical saddle knob
- notebook can (but doesn't have to) include metal penloop - it's up to you
Attention! The chosen colour on the picture can be slightly different on your notebook. The diferrence can be caused by your display and also by handmade colouring and properties of specific piece of leather.
If there is a metal penloop, visually the cover differs by metal popper of the penloop, which is placed on the back side (more in photo gallery).
Note: On the pictures is the notebook in dark brown colour. The black colour is on the picture with A5 notebook.
Other variants (INDIANA/MARCO) - A4, A5, A6 format
- closing on a saddle knob or rubber band
There are different trends in the world, but there are things that are timeless, such as leather and handcraft. There have been times when hand-made work was sidelined, but today it has not only a firm place on the market, but it is an article in demand.
The brand of MontMat was created by Dana Crlíková and she is its visionary, creator and face. The history of the brand goes back to 2015, but its early beginnings are much older.