For those who like high-quality materials, simplicity, practicality and quality of handmade work - handmade leather notebook covers made of high-quality beef leather (genuine leather) with closing by saddle knob and rubber. And with Oxford notebook with 40 lined sheets of A5 size placed in deep flaps.
Notebook Vasco is the new edition of the popular notebooks MontMat. Leather is manually coloured, no heading, no mark. Maximalized minimalism.
- you can coose colour of 21 options
- dimensions approx. 18 cm x 23 cm (A5)
- material thickness 1.5 mm
- notebook inside is hold by deep flaps
- manually sewn leather among the top and bottom edge
- closing is done with a practical saddle knob and rubber (or none) - it's up to you
Attention! The chosen colour on the picture can be slightly different on your notebook. The diferrence can be caused by your display and also by handmade colouring and properties of specific piece of leather.
• School notebook • Soft, highly durable laminated cover • Black cover • Extra fine and smooth paper 90 g/m2 • Outer edges
|Binding||None (has lapels)|
|Closing||Saddle knob with rubber, None|
There are different trends in the world, but there are things that are timeless, such as leather and handcraft. There have been times when hand-made work was sidelined, but today it has not only a firm place on the market, but it is an article in demand.
The brand of MontMat was created by Dana Crlíková and she is its visionary, creator and face. The history of the brand goes back to 2015, but its early beginnings are much older.