• high-quality beef leather (genuine leather) • closing by rubber band • manually coloured • rubber tie • optionally lined Oxford notebook - 40 sheets • A5 format • 21 colours of the notebook cover More
Manufacturer: MontMat Product code: MontMat-AM-A5-01.09
For those who like high-quality materials, simplicity, practicality and quality of handmade work - handmade leather notebooks made of high-quality beef leather (genuine leather) with rubber tie. Optionally is included Oxford notebook with 40 lined sheets of A5 size.
Notebook Amerigo is the new edition of the popular notebooks MontMat. Leather is manually coloured, no heading, no mark. Maximalized minimalism.
- you can coose colour of 22 options
- dimensions approx. 18 cm x 23 cm (A5)
- material thickness 2 mm
- notebook inside is hold by rubber
- closing is done with a practical rubber band
- notebook can (but doesn't have to) include metal penloop - it's up to you
Attention! The chosen colour on the picture can be slightly different on your notebook. The diferrence can be caused by your display and also by handmade colouring and properties of specific piece of leather.
If there is a metal penloop, visually the cover differs by metal popper of the penloop, which is placed on the back side. In case of leather penloop is on the back side visible sewing.
• School notebook • Soft, highly durable laminated cover • Black cover • Extra fine and smooth paper 90 g/m2 • Outer edges
Note: On the pictures is the notebook in dark brown colour.
Other variants (INDIANA/MARCO/AMERIGO/VASCO) - A6, A5, A4 format
- closing on a saddle knob or rubber band with ring tie OR
- flaps for the notebook
There are different trends in the world, but there are things that are timeless, such as leather and handcraft. There have been times when hand-made work was sidelined, but today it has not only a firm place on the market, but it is an article in demand.
The brand of MontMat was created by Dana Crlíková and she is its visionary, creator and face. The history of the brand goes back to 2015, but its early beginnings are much older.